- Regular guest blogger for the Business on Twitter blog
- Author of “The Djinn” a short story set in Tower Hamlets, part of a short story collection 33 East (Time Out July 2010: ‘Recommended reading for anyone who loves London’)
- Co-author with Daisy Goodwin on Bringing Up Baby: The New Mother’s Companion for Hodder and Stoughton (to accompany TV series)
- Published in the Sunday Times Family section A most wonderful time of year for the broken family
- Researcher and writer for Essential Poems for Children: First Aid for Frantic Parents and Poems to Last a Lifetime
- Runner up in the Santa Fe Writer´s Project
- Poem All Tears published in the Radio Times
- Poem Affirmation published in Cosmopolitan Magazine
- One poem published by HarperCollins, Dunravin´ in Essential Poems for Britain
- Finalist in the Joanna Excerpt Scott Novel Excerpt Prize for the Soul-Making Awards in San Francisco. The awards ceremony was broadcast as a one hour special on Access San Francisco Channel 29.
- Volunteer for Youth Speaks, a youth poetry organisation, in San Francisco.
- Researcher for 101 Poems to Keep You Sane: Emergency Rations for the Seriously Stressed for HarperCollins in the UK. One poem of mine was published in this anthology.
- Researcher on 101 Poems to Help You Understand Men (and Women)
- Daisy Goodwin Productions and HarperCollins: researched the second of her best-selling poetry anthology series,101 Poems to Get You Through the Day (and Night): A Survival Kit for Modern Life
- Daisy Goodwin Productions and Harper Collins: Researched best-selling (40,000 copies sold) poetry anthology,
- 101 Poems That Could Save Your Life
- Freelance Journalist Published in:
- Guardian Newspaper
- Perspectives Magazine
- Independent on Sunday Magazine
- Times Literary Supplement