- Script Reader for Mammoth Screen Productions
- Fixer for “The Lonely Planet Guide to California” (Discovery Channel) for producer Lucy Cooke of Pilot Productions. Set up interviews, researched locations and subjects and conducted phone interviews during scouting trip in California.
- Researcher working on development for drama and features projects at TalkBack Productions.
- Credits as researcher on 6 x 30 minute series for BBC2, The Lipstick Years, a documentary series about women’s roles in society. TX date June 2000.
- BBC Television Drama Serials
- Jane Tranter
- Script Editor
- Researching fiction for adaptations and general development for television drama.
- Bi-media attachment to BBC Radio Drama script editing six weeks and producing one weeks worth of a daily 15 minute drama series, Under One Roof, one 30 minute drama, Promenadersand one 60 minute drama, A Shilling for Candles, for Radio Four.
- BBC Radio Drama
- Marilyn Imrie, Researcher and producer. Credits: Producer of The Scythe (30 minute drama) with John Guerrasio and Bryony Glassco, Dying for Love (15 minute short story), Marriage (15 minute short story) and Winter Stories, a season of four 15 minute short stories read by Windsor Davies, Jane Lapotaire, Niamh Cusack and David Horovitch for Radio Four
- Steve Pollock BBC TV Education Freelance script editor on 24 episode educational office soap, Twelve Steps to Better Management: The Drama (BBC Learning Zone)
- Craig Dickson BBC TV Drama Series and Serials, Freelance reader.
- Kevin Loader Sony Films, Freelance reader.
- Andrew Rowley BBC TV Scene (Education), Script Editor on A Man of Letters by Tim Firth (BBC2). Also Acquisitions researcher (researching and buying in films for screening as part of Scene season).
- Patrick Spence Thames Television Drama, Freelance reader
- Suzan Harrison BBC TV Drama Series and Serials
- Reader and trainee Script Editor.
- Credits on Rich Deceiver directed by Gurinder Chadha.